domingo, 28 de dezembro de 2014

"But I want you all the more for that"

"Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice, you have a choice
You've made it now"

(BSO de um grande filme, btw... inclusive ganhou o Oscar de Melhor Canção Original em 2008... trailer aqui - clicar para abrir)

Um post com dedicatória... Porque "you have suffered enough"... E porque "it's time that you won"! Que 2015 te traga muitos sorrisos e muitas vitórias. Tu sabes o que pedi no meu tête-à-tête com o Pai Natal, ou melhor, sabes parte de... Porque também lhe pedi que te desse um óptimo ano novo, porque tu mereces. Já to disse, dava-te o mundo se pudesse! Gosto de ti!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Real Time Web Analytics